New EEOC Reporting Requirements for 2017
Collect the employee data you need and generate EEO-1 reporting easily with our
new EEO-1 Comply tool.
Join our EEO-1 Comply Demo Webinar
Thursdays at 1pm CST
SIGN UP NOW to learn more about important filing deadlines for EEO-1 reporting.
- Employer reporting requirement for employee census information will now include: Gender, Job Title, Ethnicity, W-2 Wage, and Hours
- Employees must indicate their Ethnicity and Gender
- Reporting is due no later than 3/31/18
Penalties for Non-Compliance
- §1602.8 Penalty for making of willfully false statements on report. The making of willfully false statements on Report EEO-1 is a violation of the United States Code, Title 18, section 1001, and is punishable by fine or imprisonment as set forth therein.
- §1602.9 Commissionsremedy for employers failure to file report.