Broker Partnerships and Referral Program
SyncStream knows brokers...
SyncStream has had close relationships with some of the largest brokerages in the United States since its founding in 2013. A major reason for this is the relationship our CEO, Arthur Tacchino, has with the broker industry. Prior to co-founding SyncStream, Arthur was a Professor at the American College of Financial Services in Bryn Mawr, PA. As a faculty member he was responsible for creating and teaching two courses on the Affordable Care Act to the insurance industry, including members of the accounting and legal communities. He taught and worked with thousands of brokers over a three year period. This experience has allowed SyncStream to better understand the unique challenges that the broker industry faces, especially related to the evolving world of healthcare reform.
Benefits of SyncStream
SyncStream offers full-service support to employers to help lighten the load of these compliance obligations. We also handle all the administrative aspects of the relationship to make sure the the broker and employer's experience is exemplary. Other benefits include:
Full-Service Support includes:
- A designated ACA Team leader for training, data management, and technical support
- A month by month ACA Action plan to maintain your solution
- One-on-One onboarding and training by your ACA team leader
- File uploads
- Corrections assistance for file uploads
- Unlimited Ongoing solution support
- Individualized preparation and guidance through year end fulfillment of 1095-C form delivery to employees and IRS E-Filing
Why tackle ACA compliance alone when our team can help?
Click below to find out more on our Full Service offerings.
Watch this short 2 minute video to learn about our "Broker Bucks" referral program!
Rules of the Program
- No start or end date. This is a standing offer to all brokers.
- Customer must enter brokers name and contact information in their quote request, and SyncStream must receive payment from customer in order for referral to be paid.
- Referral payments are made on quarterly basis.
- Referrals are paid only for the annual software license, not additional services purchased.
- No more than one discount can apply at a time (i.e. if you are a HUB broker and a NAHU member, only one referral applies).
- Referral payments apply only to new business, not renewals.
How the program works You have clients that need an ACA compliance solution. You can refer them to SyncStream, and not only do they receive a discount off the cost of the annual software license, but you receive a referral fee as well! See the example below: