Who is subject to ACA compliance?
- Employers that have 50 or more full-time equivalent employees are subject to ACA tracking and reporting regulations
- The ACA defines full-time employee as; an employee that works 30 or more hours a week on average
- Employers must track employee hours to determine which employees are "full-time"
- Full-time employees must recieve a 1095-C form from the employer
- Aggregate and Controlled Groups must calculate full-time equivalent employees on a consolidated basis!