EEO-1 Comply Service
Simplified EEO-1 Reporting
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requires companies that employ more than 100 workers to file EEO-1 reports annually. By categorizing workforce data by gender, race and job category, these reports help the commission enforce laws prohibiting employment discrimination. As part of EEO-1 filing, some employers must also provide information about wages and hours worked.
EEO-1 reporting is mandatory for employers that meet the qualification criteria. However, the process can feel overwhelming, especially if you need to report information about employees across multiple locations. Failure to meet EEO-1 requirements can result in fines and penalties.
At SyncStream, we have developed a cloud-based EEO-1 reporting solution to help you achieve compliance with the annual EEO-1 reporting requirement. EEO-1 Comply can benefit your organization by:
- Compiling all EEOC-required information in one convenient location
- Automatically generating your EEO-1 reports in the format required for filing
- Providing an auditable compliance trail to reduce risk
SyncStream's EEO-1 Comply Solution
EEO-1 Comply is designed to help employers and federal contractors cope with the growing complexity of annual EEO-1 reporting requirements. This solution can help you achieve compliance with reporting requirements and understand the state of equal employment in your workplace.
EEO-1 Comply comes with a number of features to streamline reporting and lower the risk of penalties, including:
- Tools to automatically generate EEO-1 reports using provided or imported data
- Graphical breakdowns of data required by the EEOC
- Secure email survey management for gender and ethnicity self-identification
- Workforce analytics tools to show disparities in pay and hours
- Self-service and full-service options
SyncStream's EEO-1 Comply can benefit your organization by:
- Reducing the amount of time and effort it takes to file an EEO-1 report
- Documenting compliance throughout the reporting process
- Capturing information from employees securely and efficiently
- Managing data from multiple locations in one solution
- Identifying missing elements to ensure reports are complete before filing
Why Choose SyncStream?
All employers subject to EEO-1 reporting requirements must work to file their reports accurately and on time. Although it's possible to file a report without outside help, the process can place strain on time and resources. If you're a first-time filer, you may struggle to meet the EEO-1 deadline and achieve compliance. At SyncStream, we can take care of EEO-1 filing for you, saving you time and money and allowing your HR team to focus on other projects.
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing an EEO-1 reporting solution from SyncStream:
Our solutions generate EEO-1 reports automatically using the data you provide. This process means you can finish filling out EEO-1 forms faster without worrying about data entry errors or incorrect formatting.
SyncStream's solutions provide auditable compliance trails. If an audit occurs, you will have the documentation you need to show your compliance and avoid penalties. SyncStream also lowers your penalty risk by preventing errors and helping you file on time.
If you lack the resources to tackle EEO-1 reporting in-house, SyncStream's dedicated customer service team can support you throughout the process. When you choose one of our full-service options, we handle reporting for you. We'll keep track of current EEO-1 requirements so you don't have to.
Contact Us to Learn More
SyncStream has a customer satisfaction rating of over 95%. To learn how EEO-1 Comply could simplify your HR workflow, reach out to us online or call 877-291-9256.