EEOC Reporting Deadline is 3/31/19
- Employer reporting requirement for employee census information will now include: Gender, Job Title, and Ethnicity
- Employees must indicate their Ethnicity and Gender
- Reporting is due no later than 3/31/19
Penalties for Non-Compliance
- §1602.8 Penalty for making of willfully false statements on report. The making of willfully false statements on Report EEO-1 is a violation of the United States Code, Title 18, section 1001, and is punishable by fine or imprisonment as set forth therein.
- §1602.9 Commissionsremedy for employers failure to file report.