Employer Compliance and Reporting Requirements
Employers contend with various compliance requirements, including both EEO-1 and ACA reporting. The Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare, includes an employer mandate that sets reporting requirements for applicable large employers (ALEs) that employ 50 or more full-time equivalent employees using the 1094 and 1095-C forms. SyncStream's ACA software solutions help employers manage the compliance process by gathering accurate data, generating reports and e-filing with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Read more about our ACA software solutions below to decide which is best for you.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requires employers that employ 100 or more employees to report on summary workforce data related to their employees gender, job category and ethnicity using the EEO-1 form on an annual basis. SyncStream's EEO software solutions help employers manage the diverse and sensitive data, as well as product an accurate final report that is ready for submission to the EEOC. Read more about our EEO software solutions below to decide which best suits your needs as an employer.
We have many ACA tracking software options available to aggregate data, file forms and remain in compliance. SyncStream's ACA reporting services include our ACA Dashboard, Reporting Essentials, and E-File Complete. We are now also happy to offer solutions for state ACA filings as well. Below is a chart that compares the functionality of each ACA solution.
ACA Dashboard is our most comprehensive ACA employer reporting software. It manages all the aspects of ACA reporting and compliance, even in the most complex employment cases. Its main features include:
- Employee tracking: Import payroll data and hours worked to determine full-time status
- Data archive: See all of your measurement data for your records to eliminate IRS penalties from Letter 226J
- Report generating and filing: Generate your annual IRS report, populate data for your B- and C-series reports and e-file right from our data solution
Choose this software if you want an all-in-one solution that will take care of every aspect of your Affordable Care Act compliance checklist.
ACA Reporting Essentials
ACA Reporting Essentials collects information about employer plans and coverage to populate IRS reports. Our solution features include:
- Aggregation: Gathers information about coverage and employees
- Integration: Integrate your benefits administration system or upload your coverage and plan information
- Population: Fill in data for employee statements and B- and C-series reports automatically
- Report generating and filing: Generate reporting codes and e-file with the IRS right from the interface
Choose this software if you already use an employee tracking solution and want assistance with IRS reporting.
ACA Audit ensures compliance and avoids non-compliance penalties. Its features include:
- Proprietary business logic: Run checks that flag potential penalties
- Calculations estimates: Estimate your 4980H(a) and 4980H(b) calculations
- Reports and collaterals: Generate your ACA liability assessment reports and response collaterals
Use this solution to control your business' Affordable Care Act compliance.
ACA E-file Complete
ACA E-file Complete helps your company file reports on time and stay compliant. Its features include:
- Population: Populate 1095-B and 1095-C forms
- Editing: Preview and edit your forms and make necessary corrections
- Filing: E-file from our solution interface and monitor your status or print and mail your forms
Choose this solution if you already have ACA tracking and reporting and want to e-file your reports.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Solutions
Our EEOC solution includes:
EEO-1 Comply software helps businesses collect data and generate necessary reports for compliance. It includes:
- Compliance documentation: Use employee data to create documentation for evidence of compliance
- Report generating: Generate your annual EEO-1 report and identify any missing crucial data items
- Workforce analytics: Analyze pay and hourly data to identify and correct any disparities
Choose this solution to ensure compliance with EEO-1 and receive assistance or complete service from a dedicated support team.
Contact SyncStream for Professional ACA Reporting Today
The ACA management tools from SyncStream help you avoid an ACA audit from the IRS and remain in compliance. Our team is here for you and ready to help with whatever you need.
Learn more about our reporting solutions today. Contact us online or call 877-291-9256.